Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blogtastic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Bonney

Anne Bonney

Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1292
Infractions : No infractions

Blogtastic Empty
PostBlogtastic

I was surfing the web inanely this evening, when I remembered it had been too long since I paid a visit to this good ol' place.

Life has continued to be busy, I'm wrapped up in university life though finally back home for the summer break. My grades there are decent, my friends are supportive and I'm enjoying life. Although I've decided to start on a tough fitness routine in order to keep a healthy weight (I'm slim but I tend to see-saw and it's not good for my health), I go to the gym nearly every day. Apart from that I'm still performing piano and singing to earn money/raise charity funds, as well as doing some volunteering here and there. I'm off to the south of England next week, Barcelona a couple of weeks after that, and Holland a couple of weeks after that, and I'm really looking forward to all the travelling and sightseeing.

How are you guys at nintendopeeps? Is all going well? I may not have caught up with this site in a while, but I still remember the good times here and hope everyone's having a grand time with life =]

~Anne
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Blogtastic :: Comments

Justin
Re: Blogtastic
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm by Justin
Hey, glad to see your back. We haven't met yet, I'm justin (like my name implies). I've seen your blogs and you seemed like a reagular around here. I've been here for a while but i'm still kinda new... (compared to you). I haven't had the time to blog and stuff, but I haven't seen much activity. Again nice to meet you.
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:48 pm by Ganondorf Spirits Group
I am so happy that you decided to post here. It's been a while. Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

Blogtastic

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Site Announcements :: Member Created Blogs-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com