Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Grammar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

My Grammar Empty
PostMy Grammar

I re-read some of my previous posts, and I've noticed that my grammar has significantly increased. Maybe I can actually write a book. I've been meaning to for a while, but I thought that my grammar was horrible. I'm going to get to writing, and I'll post a little on here. I want you guys to tell me what you think, if you don't mind that is.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Grammar :: Comments

Big Bang
Re: My Grammar
Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 pm by Big Bang
Sure! What's the book going to be about?
Justin
Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:16 pm by Justin
When he was born, his mother wouldn't hold him. She told the doctor, "I don't want to hold him. I'm afraid he'll be like his father." After the doctor told the father what she said, the father took the boy, and keeps him away from his mother. Now older, the boy goes to his mother's house to see why she said what she said. On the way there he is attacked by certain "beings," and gets knocked unconscious. He wakes up in a hospital, and his mother is beside him. He finally asks her why she said that. She explains that his father that he knows and loves is not his real father, just a stand in. His real dad is a demon. One of the most powerful, and deadly demons ever known, and a demon that powerful would make some enemies. Because he's the demon's son, he is a target to wounding the demon. His mother gave him a ancient katana that can kill demons, and tells him that no normal mortal can see it. Okay, now I just need to think of names, and the rest of the plot. XD
Post  by Sponsored content

My Grammar

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Site Announcements :: Member Created Blogs-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com