Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have

Go down 
+2
Big Bang
Hyourinmaru307
6 posters

which cell phon company you like or your parents have
sprint
which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_lcap120%which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_rcap1
 20% [ 1 ]
alltell
which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_lcap10%which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
tmobile
which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_lcap120%which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_rcap1
 20% [ 1 ]
verizon
 20% [ 1 ]
AT@T
which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_lcap10%which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Go phone
 0% [ 0 ]
track fone
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(name it please
which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_lcap140%which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Vote_rcap1
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Hyourinmaru307

Hyourinmaru307

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-19
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0
Infractions : No infractions

which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Empty
PostSubject: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 am

Mine would be sprint because it has awesome cell phones
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have Empty
PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 am

as they say,verizon wireless is the best...
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
SpiritualHeart

SpiritualHeart

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-12-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1146

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 am

Yeah me too I also say Verizon sice I am in that Company lol. I only get my cell phones from there
Back to top Go down
Hyourinmaru307

Hyourinmaru307

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-19
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 pm

cool yeah i heard verizon was good but i get what my parents have so sprint it is which i dont really mind
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 pm

Hmm.....SPrint all the way.
Back to top Go down
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:44 pm

T-Moblie all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
NinjaDragon1

NinjaDragon1

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-12-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 455

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 pm

I've only ever had Virgin mobile so that's the one I like.
Back to top Go down
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 pm

NinjaDragon1 wrote:
I've only ever had Virgin mobile so that's the one I like.

Never heard of it. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have   which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which cell phone company you like (probally dont have all of them) or one that your parents have
Page 1 of 1