Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

Pokemon:  The Next Generation Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon:  The Next Generation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 am

Disclaimer: Come on now...if I owned pokemon, wouldn't you think the anime would have a different storyline?

Anyways, this story is written by two different authors. Harlequin's 9th and myself... Anyways as the title suggests, this centers around the next generation of pokemon trainers. No flames for the fact that they are the children of the anime characters please...there's a reason it's called "The Next Generation". Now that that's out of the way...let's go to Chapter one...
-----------------------
Episode ONE: Taking Flight

A teenage boy was lying in bed with his white and blue pajamas with green pokeballs patterned on them. When he woke up to the sound of a blaring horn as the local train left the station the red-haired young man thought, “That’s funny I don’t remember waking up and getting on the train.” Suddenly he realized one small detail: he had not awakened before he could board the train.

“OH CRAP!!!” He shouted leaping from bed. As his foot hit the ground, it happened to snag a corner of one of his slippers and he fell headfirst toward his door. As he slammed against it, to his dismay, it was slightly ajar and flung wide open launching him across the hall and down the stairs where he landed at his mother’s feet.

“You missed the train,” a middle-aged black-haired woman said as she was holding a dish in her right hand and wiping it with a blue rag in her left. “Bill, what am I going to do with you?”

“I don’t know,” replied her son as Dawn, the mother, was heading straight for the kitchen.

“Well, no need to worry; I remember there being another stop that that train must refuel. If you hurry you can make it,” said Dawn. Bill ran up to his room and quickly changed into his every-day clothes, a pair of denim pant’s that may have once been blue torn at one knee, light work-boots, a black T-shirt with a checkerboard of poke-ball logos on the left shoulder and a blue and white hood zip. His mother then yelled, “It’s quicker if you go down the fire escape!” He grabbed his navy-blue backpack and leapt down the coal-black ladder outside his window to the space between his house and the garage. He went in the garage’s side door, brought out his bike, and, moments later, and pedaled down route 0 toward Pallet Town. He whizzed by the landscapes that he would have, until today, taken time to enjoy.

~Meanwhile~

In a mysterious building located just south of Pewter City, two individuals were sitting around waiting for something special to happen. The first one was a silver-haired man wearing a full black suit and white boots. In the middle of the chest was the letter “R”. He was about 6’2”. The other was a blonde female, wearing a similar attire of clothing, and was about 5’9”. The male one said, “Argh! I am so bored! Even reading a simple 500-page essay about the theory that this world is actually a fanfic doesn’t help me, and I love reading about things that are definitely false!”

The female replied, “Calm down, Andy.” Soon a door opened in front of the two. “See? Boss Dylan is here now.”

Entering into the room was a 6-foot tall young man with brown hair. He was wearing a blue bandana with a large white pokeball-shaped symbol on it and two white gloves with black fingertips. He also wore a plain black tank-T with the red R prominent on the front and black jeans with crossed belts, one black and one white, and white running shoes. His shoulder supported a Sneasel. He told the two, “Alex, Andy, I have been placed on a special mission. One that I may need your help in…emphasis on ‘may’. You two have failed me day-in and day-out; this is your chance to redeem yourselves. If you two so much as make one more error, I promise you that you will be miserable for the rest of your life.”

“Sir, it won’t happen again,” said Alex as she saluted Dylan.

“She’s right, let’s go!” claimed Andy as he started through the door.

Dylan was puzzled about Andy’s attitude and asked, “What’s with him?”

“Oh nothing,” replied Alex as the two walked outside the room.

~Meanwhile~

In a small house in Pallet Town, a young lady was in bed, when she heard a voice, “Diana, time to wake up.” The girl arose from her bed. She had black hair with a ponytail pointing out to the right. She also was wearing her plain black pajamas. She then changed into her standard clothing, wore a divided skirt that was more grey than black, a blue shirt with a green poke-ball logo printed on the left side that protruded a bit onto the front of the shirt, a pair of goggles, and a pair of regular well-worn hi-top walking shoes. Diana then grabbed a pokeball from the top of her desk on the right of the head of her bed. She ran downstairs to see that her mother, Misty Ketchum, was waiting at the front door.

The mother said, “Diana, you know that today is a very great day. I couldn’t be more proud of you.” She then went to and hugged her daughter. Misty then said as she started to cry, “This is also a very sad day for me; I have to say goodbye to my baby. Your father had to leave early this morning, but I bet that he would trade his fame and popularity just to see you leave to become a great Coordinator.”

“I know, Mom. I will come back someday. Maybe when I do, he won’t be so busy,” replied Diana.

Misty rubbed her tears from her eyes and said, “You are definitely your father’s daughter. He always saw the bright side of everything too.” The grandfather clock to Misty’s right chimed. She then told Diana, “Well, it looks like it’s time for you to go to Prof. Oak’s lab and get your starter pokemon…well besides your Pichu.”

“Okay, I’ll call you when I reach Viridian City,” said Diana as she exited the door. “I promise.”

She started to sprint south to the world famous laboratory ran by Professor Gary S. Oak, grandson of the famous Professor Samuel U. Oak. She neared the lab when she heard a boy say, “Diana!” She turned around to see a boy wearing a blue shirt, a pair of green denim shorts and a pair of white running shoes approach her.

She, in an obviously annoyed tone, asked him, “What is it, Jerry?”

The boy replied, “I heard that you are starting off as a trainer today. How about you and I have a battle before you leave?” He pulled out a pokeball. “We’ll give you a goodbye you won’t soon forget. Right, Rattata?” He threw out the pokeball and a laser exited out of the round object. When the laser disappeared, a purple rat with a white underside, long whiskers penetrating from its face, and long white teeth appeared in its place.

“Fine by me,” smirked Diana as she grabbed a Pokeball from her backpack. “Of course, you won’t exactly have the easiest time against me. Show them what I mean, Pichu!” She tossed the pokeball in the air. After it spun vertically twice, the red and white ball opened up to send out a small, yellow, mouse-like Pokemon with red cheeks and a stubby black tail.

The pokemon cried, “Pichu!”

“Pichu, start things off with your Sweet Kiss!” Diana called out.

The boy commanded, “Rattata, Focus Energy!” The Rat-like pokemon’s eyes started to glow orange. Then the electric mouse went up to the Rattata and gave it a small kiss. The Rattata’s eyes changed from triagle-shaped and glowing orange to swirly and dull black. “Try using bite!” The Rattata then looked around until it saw its own tail. The teeth then grabbed the long skinny tail. The purple Pokemon yelped in pain.

Diana then smirked, “This is too easy. Pichu, finish this with Thundershock!” Something caught the corner of Diana’s eye. It was Bill speeding down the road that the trainers were battling on. He was looking down on the road trying to make sure that he missed any and all bumps. Diana yelled, “Kid, look out!” Bill looked up too late as the bolt of electricity arced toward the metallic object on which he sat. He and his bike were instantly fried. The young girl angrily stomped towards from the side of what Bill could now tell was a battlefield. Rather than an apologetic face, she wore an angry one. “What do you think you’re doing just riding through a pokemon battle like that!?” She asked him furiously.

Bill leapt to his feet enraged. “Oh yeah! Well, what’s the big idea of having a pokemon battle in the middle of the road?” He countered livid now, “What’s more whoever’s electric pokemon that was just crisped my bike like Thermite!”

Diana retorted, “Well then, you should’ve paid more attention. You just came rocketing off the road like a madman and…”

Her words were cut off by the sound of the train’s whistle and a man shouting, “All Aboard! Next stop: Ruinville Station!” Bill’s eyes widened.

“Sorry, I’ll debate with you later I have a train to catch!” he yelled over his shoulder as he charged into the station and onto the platform all the while yelling, “STOP! WAIT! STOP THE TRAIN!” In a final act of desperation, he leapt from the platform and attempted to grab onto the train’s rail. His finger barely touched cold metal before he fell, face-first, onto the train tracks. He lay there for a few moments writhing in agony. Meanwhile on the platform the wind picked up causing a loosely posted flyer to flutter off and down onto the tracks under Bill’s nose.

Bill groggily picked himself rubbing his head with his left hand, “That could’ve gone a lot better,” He said. Bill then noticed the paper still wriggling in the wind. He picked it up with his left hand and read aloud, “All ye seeking adventure and fun, please come to the twenty-fifth annual Pokemon Treasure Hunt in pewter city July 10th. Huh that’s three days from now.” He then mumbled the rest of the poster to himself and found himself amazed by the similarity this had to Archaeology. Suddenly, an idea flared inside Bill’s brain and he leapt to his feet, “Astounding!” He shouted in triumph only to find Diana was standing on the platform staring at him.

“Astounding? You just fell onto the train tracks, genius, and you think that it’s astounding,” she commented as she held out a hand to help him back onto the platform.

Bill blinked at the offered hand before taking it, “Thanks,” he said a little warily, “Weren’t you livid at me a few moments ago?”

The girl stared at him, “‘Livid’? ‘A few moments ago’? What are you, some sort of professor?” she asked as she helped him up. Bill looked at his shoes for a moment once back on his feet.

“Not really,” He replied, “I was studying to be an Archaeologist,” He nodded back at the tracks, “That’s why I was in such a rush. I missed my train from White Town this morning.”

“An Archaeologist,” the girl said blinking, “Then do I have the journey for you!” She grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the phone pole where the flyer had been tacked up. She began to search for the flyer, “Oh come on, I know it’s here somewhere, it was put up just the other day.”

Bill held up the pokemon treasure hunt flyer, “Are you talking about this? I noticed it and was just thinking about entering it.”

“Oh,” she said looking a little dispirited, “So you’re going to enter! Great let me see your pokemon!”

“Ah, well, you see,” Bill said as he twiddled his thumbs, “I don’t really have a Pokemon to enter.” He then took a close glance at the poster and noticed one of the rules he overlooked “Each Hunter will be accompanied with one of his/her pokemon to help him/her out in sticky situations.” Bill then had a disappointed look. He commented, “I guess I can’t enter after all.” He then started out the train station.

“Hold up,” said Diana. “There is a way you can enter. Why don’t you just get a starter from Prof. Oak like everyone else? After all, it’s not like you can’t.”

Bill then looked up toward the sky and told Diana, “Truthfully, I never thought of such a scenario before on obtaining a pokemon. I guess I overlooked that small detail. The only problem is that I do not know the current location of said lab.”

Diana commented, “Well then, you’re in luck. I’m heading to the lab. I can show you the way.” Bill nodded his head and the duo headed straight for the lab, a large, white building with a sign reading “Pokemon Research Facility”. When the two entered through the glass doors of the edifice, they noticed one certain man looking toward a Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur. He was approximately 6’3” with brown, spiky hair and wearing a lab coat with an Umbreon logo sewn on the back.

He then turned toward the two trainers and said, “Ah, yes, you two must be the new starting trainers. Diana, congratulations on waiting this long to start your journey. I know you will become a Top Coordinator if you work hard and train even harder. Bill, I was told to expect your arrival and am glad to see that you’re back. I also had a gut feeling that you would miss the train…seeing that you couldn’t even make it to my classes on time.”

Bill rubbed the back of his head and said, “Sorry about that.”

“Well, putting that aside, you two are starting on a wonderful journey and, through experience and a little bit of luck, you can accomplish your dreams. Now that that speech is over, Bill, I remember you telling me that you don’t like Gym Battles too well, are you becoming a coordinator like both of your parents?”

“No sir, I am becoming a Treasure Hunter,” Bill commented.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon:  The Next Generation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:21 am

“Well then, come over here please,” said Prof. Oak as he led the duo to the three Kanto starters: a Charmander, which is an orange lizard-like pokemon with a flame at the end of its tail, a Squirtle, which is a light blue turtle-like pokemon, and a Bulbasaur, which is a frog-like pokemon with a large green bulb emitting from its back. Prof. Oak then continued, “The three pokemon are the starters here in Kanto. You two obviously know which ones are which seeing that one of you your father has all three already and the other viewed my class on them, so I hope you two have thought long and hard about whom you are going to start off with.”

Bill was the first to speak, “Well, both of my parents started off with a water-type Pokemon, so I will continue their legacy. I pick Squirtle.” He grabbed a pokeball. Its top was a royal blue color with the water drop symbol printed on the front, whereas the bottom was a standard white color.

Prof. Oak then turned his attention to Diana and asked, “What about you?”

Diana smiled and said, “Well, if you ask me, the best choice a coordinator could make in selecting a Pokemon that needs to shine, a beautiful Grass-type pokemon is what is needed, so I select Bulbasaur.” She grabbed a Pokeball that was Lime-green with a leaf pattern on the top and plain white on the bottom. “I think I will nickname my pokemon; how about you, Bill?”

“Fine by me,” he said. He then looked at the Squirtle and commented, “Well, how about the name, Hydro? It’s simple yet effective.” The Squirtle jumped for joy indicating that it liked its new nickname.

“And I will call mine…Bloom, for someday, that’s what its bulb will do,” said Diana. Just then smoke appeared from then air. In the midst of the smoke was three figures.

The first one, a female, started out by saying, “A force of entropy encompassing all.”

The second one was male and he added, “Before our might all others will fall.”

The third one was also male. He exclaimed, “To protect the world from devastation.”

“To unite all people within our nation,” replied the female.

“To dethrone the evil pure of heart,” commented the first male.

The second male said, “To teach the mastery of our dark art.”

The smoke then cleared to show that Alex, Dylan, and Andy were all three standing in a pose. Alex called out, “Alex.”

Andy then replied, “Andy.”

Dylan finished, “Dylan."

All three of them called out, “Team Rocket 2.0! Prepare for defeat for you are our foe!”

Bill stood in amazement trembling slightly, “A Team Rocket attack, here? Aw man this just isn’t my day.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Diana as she opened up her backpack. “I’ve heard of these chumps we can take them on. Pichu, let’s go!” A Pichu stumbled out of her backpack and ran up front.

Dylan scoffed at her. “I think I’ll let you take this one Alex,” he said, “The other kid has a look of a hero about him, let’s wait and see what he does. I might just sick Andy on him.”

“It’ll be my pleasure boss,” Alex said and retrieved a poke ball, “Come forth! Baltoy!”

Baltoy called out, “Baaaaltoooooy.”

“Now, Baltoy, crush that little baby Pichu with Mud Slap,” Baltoy raises a hand and it becomes covered in mud. It lunges forward towards Pichu.

“Pichu! Dodge with quick attack and then attack while it’s vulnerable,” the younger girl yelled.

“Pi!” the Pichu zipped sideways away from the Mud Slap and then lunged at the Baltoy, “Chu!”

Bill then looked in fright toward Andy. “Well, you gonna do anything?” Andy asked in Bill’s direction. “If not then I will!” He drew back his arms in a pitcher’s stance and threw out a poke ball, “Up from the ashes, Vulpix!!”

Vulpix, “Vulpix-vul.”

“Here goes nothing,” Bill muttered under his breath, “Hydro, make your entrance!” He threw the Pokeball.

Hydro called out, “Squritle, Squirtle.”

“That’s all you have?” asked Andy a bit confused. “Come on, Vulpix, Ember!!!”

Bill wracked his brain for a Squirtle attack and then out of desperation blurted out, “Bubble, Hydro!”

Hydro cried, “Squirtle Squirt.” The Squirtle breathed in deeply and blew out bubbles that collided with the embers and put them out. The bubbles made it through to the Vulpix hitting it critically and knocking it out of the fight.

“Vulpix!” exclaimed Andy and ran to its aid.

~Meanwhile~

“Alright, let’s finish this Pichu!” Diana shouted.

“Oh ho ho ho ho ho,” Alex laughed, “Your electric attacks are no good against Baltoy, my sweet little ground-type.”

“I wasn’t planning on using an electric attack,” The girl replied smartly, “Pichu, IRON TAIL.”

“What?” exclaimed Alex as Pichu struck Baltoy with Iron Tail knocking it out, “Baltoy, return!” Alex recalled Baltoy.

“You two think you’re lucky but you still have Boss Dylan to deal with,” Andy said with a wicked grin.

“Really?” asked Bill confident now, “And what does boss Dylan have to say about that?”

Dylan stepped forward exuding a feeling of deep anger causing Bill to step back a bit, “I say,” said the black-garbed young man, “that YOU TWO ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS!” He directed is fury at Alex and Andy, “Always relying on me to win the battles, never fighting to your fullest, and YOU Andy, you got taken out by this obviously rank amateur in one hit! I wash my hands of the lot of you. SNEASEL! Prepare Kamaitachi!”

The Sneasel on Dylan’s shoulder leapt down and held its claws in the air. It began to glow a metallic royal blue color. Alex and Andy cowered in fear.

“W-w-w-wait boss we’ll do better we promise,” Alex begged.

“Please don’t use that attack,” Andy pleaded.

Bill thought to himself, “Kamaitachi? Why does that sound familiar?”

“Too late,” Dylan cried out in anger, “as of now, I quit! Now, Sneasel KaaaaaamaaaiiiiTACHI!!!” Dylan and Sneasel, in complete harmony, held their arms across their chests and swung them wide. The aura around Sneasel funneled into an X-shaped slash that flew forward and hit Alex and Andy sending them flying off into the sky. Dylan then proceeded to rip the red R off the front of his tank-T.

Bill and the girl stared at him as he held the R in front of him it wobbling back and forth both in unison said, “Masking Tape?” Dylan dropped the R on the ground and turned to them.

“Dylan Cypher, expert Trainer and Coordinator at your service,” he said with a bow.

“Oh that’s right,” the girl said and turned to Bill, “I haven’t formally introduced myself. As you heard from Prof. Oak, my name is Diana Ketchum, soon to be top Coordinator,”

Pichu poked it’s head out of the top of her backpack with an indignant ‘PI’.

Diana said, “Oh right, and this is Pichu my poke-pal for life.”

Pichu happily called out, “Pichu, pichu.”

Dylan stared at them, “And your name, kid?”

Bill turned to him, “I’m Bill from White Town. I aspire to be an Archaeologist…er I mean…Treasure Hunter.”

Dylan smiled and told the two, “It’s settled then we’ll all travel together.”

Bill was surprised from Dylan’s proposal. He replied, “Wait, WHAT? Who said anything about that?”

“Come on, Bill, it’ll be fun. Besides, I owe you for wrecking your bike,” pleaded Diana.

Dylan backed her up, “Yeah, c’mon, Bill, it’ll be fun!”

Bill relented, “Alright then we’ll travel together.”

Prof. Oak grabbed two watches and said, “Before you go, you’ll need these. These function as your Trainer IDs, Pokedexes and a few other functions including a direct link to your PC boxes. Diana, you’ve seen these before, so you can inform these two on how they work.”

“Yes sir,” said Diana. The trio then exited out of the laboratory.

Still in the lab, Prof. Oak grabbed a beaker and started to clean it. He then muttered, “They’re gone; you can come out now.” A stranger in a tall gray coat and black shirt stepped out of a closet in the room.

He then peered outside the window and said with a grin, “And so the Next Generation takes flight. I hope their parents will be proud of them."

“I still don’t get how you knew that Bill would be late getting on that train,” commented Prof. Oak. “After all, he never missed one archaeology-related thing in his life. I’m just glad that he bought that excuse I gave him.”

The mysterious man pulled out a Voltorb alarm clock and said, “I might’ve had something to do with that.”

END OF EPISODE ONE
Back to top Go down
SMRTguy93

SMRTguy93

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon:  The Next Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:39 pm

This is pretty cool. Keep up the great work! great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation   Pokemon:  The Next Generation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Next Generation
Page 1 of 1