Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Review #3: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

My Review #3: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: My Review #3: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games   My Review #3: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:19 am

My Review #3: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 613YBwXTVzL
*Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games box art

For My third review, I will be Doing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (M&SatOG is how it will be reffered to throughout the review)

M&SatOG is a game for both the wii and ds, and was inspired by the 2008 biejing olympic games. Overall, there is no real objective to the game, just to pass some time with a very creative game.

There are alot of games you can play on this game, including Trampoline, Bike Riding, Archery, and Table Tennis to name a few. These addictive mini games will keep you hooked for hours. There are also certain types of modes to play in, such as Single Match, Versus Play, and Mission mode, where you try to complete tasks(mini games) with all of the characters available, such as Mario, Sonic, Tails and Luigi.

Other than these mini games, there really isn't much more to talk about. Sorry about the shortness, but I say this game gets an overall 10/10 from me! great graphics, rich sound along with voices, something pokemon can't say it has!(on the ds anyways)
Back to top Go down

My Review #3: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Page 1 of 1