Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?

Go down 
3 posters

Oot for the 3DS?
Yes
Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? Vote_lcap1100%Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? Vote_lcap10%Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? Empty
PostSubject: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:50 pm

As you may know, the N64's LoZ: Oot is going to recreated for the new 3DS. This a new system that will be released sometime in the future and features 3-D technology without the use of glasses.

Do you want an old favorite to remain in the hands of the old system, or do you believe that it should be updated for optimum graphics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 am

Honestly, I think we should have it redone to have this future generation of gamers to enjoy. But of course it should have some added things into it as well.

(Plus who knows maybe they'll remake Majora's mask too. XD) *wishful thinking*
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 am

CyberBlastoise wrote:
Honestly, I think we should have it redone to have this future generation of gamers to enjoy. But of course it should have some added things into it as well.

i agree but it was also remade on the gamecube and calde it the master quest and it was harder than the original one but i didnt like majora's mask it was stupid
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Justin wrote:
CyberBlastoise wrote:

i agree but it was also remade on the gamecube and calde it the master quest and it was harder than the original one but i didnt like majora's mask it was stupid

Please do not try and start a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am

i am not trying to start a war im just expressing my opinion on the game like i like harvestmoon but most wouldnt and they tell me its stupid but i just say whatever and ignore it
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:27 pm

CyberBlastoise wrote:
Justin wrote:
CyberBlastoise wrote:

Please do not try and start a flame war.

Instead of saying that, I would wish for people to just ignore statements and move on. No matter what, the other person will reply defending why they were not trying start a flame war. It's useless spam that's not needed.

On topic: I personally believe that the old graphics were fine and that players should be able to buy the game (and hopefully Majora's Mask) on 3DSware instead of paying for the cost of updated graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 am

true but they might have to shorten the game a little because not many ds ware games aint that long but if they do make majora's mask again then i hope they give you more time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?   Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time be Re-made?
Page 1 of 1