Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wish i was a singer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408
Infractions : No infractions

i wish i was a singer Empty
Posti wish i was a singer

i wish i was a singer i am good at singing be writing lyrics and stuff im just waiting for some recorder producer find me and i can sing my song but just one wish i would be a singing it be my dream to be come true so i am got everything ready for stuff to go and i got over 21 lyrics so i am really wish to come true so my hopes and dreams are ready to come true soon when some radio singer producer to accept me be a new singer i dont know what im become as a country pop or gospel i dont know so i am still waiting for it so when i become a singer i be on tv shows be on shows i know and ask some question if most people dont like my songs they can not listing to it and all the hater dont like they can miss with someone else so i wont be miss with if all the good people like my song if i be a singer i be congradulate to be there and like my songs so yeah i try my best to be a good singer and treat people right and not be hatful to me so if this come true i will so i want everybody around the world to know me better and treat me well and stuff so yeah so god thank you for giving me a good singing voice and help me write me lyrics on most of them i thank you god i be urs and change my ways so god i love u always and everybody else to so thank you im not treating people wrong just proud to be teenager help the world and help the planet i got to go this is my last post i write again next time so please comment this thank you Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

i wish i was a singer :: Comments

jamieearlsblues
Re: i wish i was a singer
Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 am by jamieearlsblues
i agree jamie that true if that happen it would come true to be it

i wish i was a singer

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Site Announcements :: Member Created Blogs-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com