Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow-Don't turn around......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881
Infractions : No infractions

The Shadow-Don't turn around...... Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow-Don't turn around......   The Shadow-Don't turn around...... I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:14 am

Now I know what you're thinking right, what is 'the Shadow'? I mean, you might already know but looks can be decieving. Its not an ordinary shadow, its not your reflection on the ground that makes you look taller in the sunlight, its something more. Its a killer.
The name is Jasper Toad, a silly name for a guy like me. Well anyway, I was just 15 when I encountered 'The Shadow' and boy was it a tough adventure to get through.
So to warn you guys, heres my story.

So anyway it was the middle of spring, one fine sunny afteroon and I was walking through town, just the usual places to hang out y'know, my parents dont mind where I am, just as long as i'm back before midnight.
Now i know what you're thinking, whats a 15 year old boy doing in the middle of town by themselves? I could get mugged or something, but you see, I rarely had time to go into town, beacuse of that hell the law says we have to go to and we all know its called school.They stack you up with homework for over the weekend, thinking you have all the time in the world to do it and we never get freedom.But I didn't really care, I needed a bit of stress-free time and town was the perfect place.
So as I was saying, I was walking through town, the sun blazing down on me, pretty warm day and the ice cream man had just finished doing his rounds, I walked past it as he was packing up and he must have really sharp ears because he heard me and turned round. I recognised his face, it was David Zaxoski.
He was famous in his younger days for going out to the poor people in Africa and giving them all his money, the poor guy didn't realise what problems this was gonna cause him, now the poor lad's out of a job, no money and all that and the only thing he has now is his little white ice cream van, his only hope of gaining money.
"Well if it isn't the young Mr Toad!" he exlaimed, beckoning me to come forwards"How is your lfe going?"
"Fine thanks David. Hey listen, I gotta get going"
I turned to leave, but he grabbed me by my arm.
"Got any spare cash on ya me old son?" he said desperately.
I shook him off and ran for it.

TAHTS IT SO FAR!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881
Infractions : No infractions

The Shadow-Don't turn around...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow-Don't turn around......   The Shadow-Don't turn around...... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:31 am

I shook him off and ran for it, he was like this all the time and you know, sometimes I think he does it on purpose, I mean I know the poor lad’s got no money, but the world just doesn’t revolve around him. He thinks because he’s got no money he’s more important then any of us, whereas we all have family unlike him.
So anyway, as I was saying I ran off and went down a few alleyways, turning into a modern day sweetshop. Steve my brother was there as usual.
“Yo Steve!” I called as I entered.
He turned from making a milkshake when he saw me; he put it down on the table.
“Hey!” he called. “Whats up?”
“Old man David at it again.” I replied.
Steve sighed.
“Someday that guys gonna get it.” He said, shaking his head and wiping his hands on a clean tea towel.
I chuckled.
“That’ll be the day.”
Steve came round the counter desk and sat next to me.
“Anything else happening?”
I shook my head, eying the milkshake
Steve saw what I was looking at and said,
“Have it, no charges”
“Won’t mum kill you if she finds out?”
“Not if you don’t snitch.” Steve said, passing me the milkshake.
He put his fingers through my hair and shook it.
“Come on, you better get home.”
I got up, drinking the milkshake.
“I’ll see ya later then.”
Steve nodded as a few more people came in.
I walked past them, still drinking my milkshake when I walked through the door and turned.
“Bye Steve!”
He waved at me as I left and entered into the streets again.
I went around town for quite a while, I knew this because it was getting dark and the shops were closing.
I started to walk home; it must have been around 8 o’ clock now and to be quite honest, whats the point in staying in town till midnight?
So anyway this is where it gets super freaky and scary, so if you have any small kids or brothers and sisters that are very young, DO NOT SHOW THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH TO THEM!
I was walking home when it felt like someone was following me, I heard footsteps, but when I turned no-one was there, just my shadow on the floor in the moonlight.
But as I turned away it grew into the shape of a monster, with shadowed claws and sharp fanged teeth and red psychotic eyes. anyway I did not know as I was in a life or death situation but for now let’s carry on. Anyway, it grew and stood behind me, the black monster shadow.
It followed me, its claws reaching out for my head. It seemed hungry, wanted something.
I could hear its growling and I could feel wet slimy drool on my shoulder and something holding on to me, but I turned and there was nothing there, it had shrunk into the floor, a disguise.
“Ewww!” I exclaimed in disgust, wiping off the gooey gunk on my shoulders. “Where did this come from?”
I carried on walking under the street lamps, stopping every now and again to look behind me.
Suddenly it became too much for me and I broke into a run, not looking where I was going.
Then all I saw was the concrete floor and a whirling pit of darkness that swallowed me up.
I heard voices in my head, but I was unconscious so how was that possible? They were telling me something telling me to get up and go home before it’s too late. But I didn’t understand. A few minutes later I felt something tugging on my legs, bringing me back to reality.
I awoke and turned myself over to see the black monster trying to pin me down by the legs, so it could rip me open, but what did it want from me? I did not know at that time.
I screamed, calling for help and then it all happened in a flash, a leather cloaked man with studded boots and a crossbow with arrows shot the shadowed creature, then jumped on it as it roared about trying to get the man off its back. I took my chance and ran.
This was scary, my life had changed completely in a matter of minutes, but why was it happening to me?
I didn’t turn to look back, I kept running.
That cloaked guy was risking his life to save me, how would I ever thank him?
I ran into a dark alleyway to hide, from my spot I could see the action, but did I dare to look?
I couldn’t help myself and I had to see what was going on.
I poked my head round the corner and saw the black figured man running as fast as he could towards me, the monster not far behind.
“Don’t bring that thing here!” I screamed.
“You have to run, I’ll distract it and it wants your heart.” The man said grabbing me and pushing me forwards into a run.
“Why!?” I screamed as the monster advanced, the man shooting several arrows constantly, hitting the monster in its large chest, and collapsing to the floor, trying to rip out the arrows.
“No time to explain, just run!” and he grabbed me once more and we ran into the busy streets.
He took me to a car, it was a Ford but I really don’t know what model.
I got into the back and he got in the drivers seat, flinging his crossbow and remaining arrows into the passenger’s seat next to him and we set off.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
“I don’t know, but that thing wants you. The shadow isn’t really a shadow, it’s a shape shifter. It has all the forms of creatures in the universe, except humans. The shadow is the incomplete version of a human, to make it complete they need the kindest person with the purest heart-“
“And that’s me.”
The man nodded, carrying on his sentence.
“And that’s where I come in. I’ve been sent to protect you.”
“Are-Are you human?” I asked, scared.
There was no answer for a few seconds then he said,
“Yes, but I come from a secret government that fights aliens and mythical creatures that are evil.”
“Whats your name?” I asked.
“In our gourvement my code name is Maestro.” He replied, driving round a corner as the monster chased after them. It leapt on the car bonnet, smashing through the windscreen but luckily Maestro and I leapt out in time.
“Your arrows and crossbow!” I screamed, running away from the monster ripping through the car.
“It’s too late, now come on. We have to run.”
“What about my family?”
Back to top Go down

The Shadow-Don't turn around......
Page 1 of 1