Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mario sunshine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408
Infractions : No infractions

mario sunshine Empty
Postmario sunshine

i like the game of mario sunshine it great graphics, full of advantures, collecting sunshines, and killing monsters, doing races, all it seem there are some kidnapping around the game. um some of the levels are kinda hard to play and try to defeat. bowser jr got alot of mixup that peach an't his mama and mario is probably tired of cleaning up the whole island. it an't his fault sept painta think it is his fault doing so the only part i like about the game is were u have to use yoshi on most levels and using rocket blaster to get the most levels. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

mario sunshine :: Comments

Ganondorf Spirits Group
Re: mario sunshine
Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm by Ganondorf Spirits Group
This belongs in the Nintendo Games Discussion.

Next time, make sure you post in the correct section please. If you don't, I'll have to give you an infraction.
jamieearlsblues
Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 pm by jamieearlsblues
it pose to be a nintendo discussion and i am talking about games so this is the game site so get of my back who cares i join this talk about things if ya dont like it juust dont pose my stuff i had it
Justin
Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 am by Justin
Jamie we know its about Nintendo but there are sections like, Pokemon discussions or The Legend of Zelda disscussions. He's just doing his job and if your not carful you can get infractions. If you get enough they will suspend you.
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:21 pm by Ganondorf Spirits Group
Last time I checked, Super Mario Sunshine is a Nintendo game. There is a Nintendo Games Discussion section on the forum (click on the blue words) and any "Nintendo game" discussions belong there.

The staff is pondering over whether or not to close the blog section btw if it continues to be used incorrectly.
jamieearlsblues
Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:53 pm by jamieearlsblues
i really said i hate it i dont care so get off my back geez fine i quiet on here i wont be back on here ever i hate this site i thought u can pose stuff on here but i was wrong so i wont be back on here ever again
Justin
Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:41 am by Justin
Ok um dude, you don't have to get mad just follow the rules thats all you got to do.
CyberBlastoise
Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 am by CyberBlastoise
yeesh, jamie, acting like a big brat much?

Ganon was just telling you the rules and whatnot, and then you complain because he was directing you to where you're supposed to go?
Post  by Sponsored content

mario sunshine

Page 1 of 1